Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Amanda's Bday card


I made this card for my girlfriend Amanda's birthday! I used Stampin' Up paper (of course) in Perfect Plum, Garden Green and Ballet Blue. I used the Koh-I-Noor Pencils to color in my Bella (I love those!) The sentiment and Bauble is from Stamping Bella and the ribbon is from Papertrey but matches quite well with Perfect Plum! I pop dotted the Bella on white paper and the sentiment. Finished off with a little stickles around the oval and in the flower in Bella's hair. Oh yeah, cannot forget the Cuttlebug technique, Swiss dots on the Garden Green paper!

5 comments:

6 wacky women said...

Super cute card.
Love the way you colored the image.

Happy New Year
Karen x

Anonymous said...

Listen, you need to post more, you are so good! Hope the New Year was great for you!

Charlene Austin said...

Cuteness!!! Happy New Year Dani!!!

Kim Marie said...

Beauteous card Dani!! Hey did you know that Emmy Bella used my idea to name this bella! Content-to-be-a-bella was the idea I came up with on the cruise and I was THRILLED and SHOCKED that it was the name she chose! So honored!

Hey when is YOUR birthday??
Kim Marie

Charlene Austin said...

I'm back! I just remembered...can you believe I paper pieced that flower in her hair on the cruise? Even Wendy....the queen of cutting thought I was nuts! LOL.

LOVE the look of your blog....Kewl!!